View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 11:02 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Organization Help

Family drama with the inlaws has pretty much killed my scrappy mojo for today, so I've decided to do the next best thing and that's work on organizing the kits that I have better.

The only thing I have done with them is make a separate folder for alphas, templates, kits etc... other than that I have the kits sorted by designer but all in the same folder (I've always liked having them all in one folder cause that meant less chance of me missing a kit)...however, now I feel there are TOO MANY kits (unheard of I know), and I just keep going to the same ones because I know where they are in the list.....

SO What I'd like to know is how do you all sort through the kits you have? I did try sorting by theme but once I had it done I didn't like it and put them all back in one folder but I'm thinking I need to go that route again... just maybe not SO divided (like one folder for all holidays instead of one for each.... just keep it as simple and have as few sub-folders as possible)... the only folder I did keep separate was the one I made for solo kits by retired designers that way I don't grab those for challenges.....

I've rambled on enough I think.... talking about anything and everything is keeping my mind off the bigger issues, so thanks for reading and thanks for any suggestions you may have....