Thread: Dumping LOs
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 02:46 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie1977 View Post
I do it quite often. Sometimes I will save it. Usually if I'm working on it late at night and will come back to it the next day or so. Sometimes I just delete it all together.
Those late-night ones get me! I usually wait until morning to upload LOs that I finish late. You never know what my fuzzy brain will do. I want to look at them when I'm fresh in the morning. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
I rarely delete layouts I am working on. Even if they aren't going the way I want, I just keep tweaking and changing it until it's at least passable! I feel waaaaaayyyyy too behind in my scrapping to be deleting layouts!

I do have working layouts though. Mostly ones where I was working on a large group of photos, and don't want to double up on what i scrap. So I will open them all, and place some in an empty layout to come back to later. There are also a few days where I will not fully finish a layout and go back to work on it the next day.

I'm sorry it wasn't working out the way you expected it in your head!
I get to the point where all the messing and changing isn't helping, so I get rid of it. LOL!
Thanks, Dawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
I almost never dump a layout. I am no longer a perfectionist and would rather have the memory recorded so that I can move on to the next. I also want this to be enjoyable.
You're in a great spot, Lynn! It's that little niggling perfectionist inside me that keeps me putzing and tweaking.