Thread: Dumping LOs
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 10:46 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSheri View Post
I'm an early dumper ... what I mean by that is if I've invested less than 30 minutes on something, I will close my canvas and start over. Usually it's because the template and kit I'm working with just don't jive. Otherwise, I usually save them for later. Sometimes I finish the page and other times I eventually delete the page. It is frustrating when your vision doesn't totally translate!
Oh Sheri! I wish I scrapped fast enough that I would know in 30 minutes. LOL!! Sometimes (rarely), yes, I can tell right away that it's not working, but that is definitely the exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
I've never dumped a whole LO but I will close it down for a bit, take a breather and then go back to it. I often find that choosing a few different papers will get me going on the right track again and then will tweak the elements. I don't think I've ever changed the photos I was going to use, just the products.
Never in the history of ever??! Wow!! I wish I had that super power, Rae!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubia Padilha View Post
I avoid deleting stuff, but this week I had some colors selected to my solo AND... after making 8 papers, deleted everything. Started again. Agfter 4 papers? Deleted ALL.OF.THEM! Started again... And, well... I *think* it will be released tonight. hahah

This is SO not me. I usually avoid to move stuff around preview because I know that if I over think about something, I will hate it, buuuuuuuut, this week as difficult. haha

Pages I start with one paper, photos and don't even change them... Just go adding stuff. LOL
I'm so sorry you struggled this week, Ru!! I'm always so in love with your kits, it's odd to think that you would delete and start over!