View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 04:29 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Interesting question! Looking back at my scrapbooks growing up, I have photos of my 1st boyfriend in my albums. It doesn't bother me and it ends up being stories I can tell my girls (and many we laugh at).

As far as pages for my daughters, I continue to scrap layouts that include ex boyfriends, ex friends etc. I guess one day when I print albums of their growing up and school years...if they don't like it, they can look for that paper bag sticker to place over their head. But like one of my daughter's said, it is part of their history, it is a memory of there's.

So, I guess I will continue to scrap layouts that include people who may not be our favorites anymore, because it is a part of our past. It's part of who made us who we are today!
I may have to invest in making the paper bag stickers after all. LOL! I like that you continue to scrap all of it, Dawn... the good, the bad & the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely1m View Post
I do a year end video for work and was just thinking of this. I plan to do a very obvious edit, like just cut the person out and splice together.
Oh wow, Mari! I think it would be even harder to edit people out in a video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
Interesting question. I don't have any saved pics of my exboyfriends from high school...I am pretty sure they got trashed (by me) LOL I started dated my husband though my junior year of high school so those pics are still around and are our story....NOW

I have this page I just did...it has photos of my Dad's ex wife. I did NOT include photos of her holding my son. She is in the background of one of the photos only. I do have their wedding scrapping in an old paper scrapbook. Future scrapbook pages that I do I will NOT include her bc the relationship ended very badly and we never liked her to start with...I don't have a lot of pics of her just a few at Christmas/summer maybe. I still have the photos in my saved photos so they are there just not scrapped.

My 16yr old is not dating yet thankfully so I have not crossed that bridge yet...
You really made me laugh about trashing ex-boyfriend photos, Kimberly! I don't really mind the ones that are in my albums. I don't have photos of all my exes (LOL! That sounds bad), and there are some I would probably mind if the photos were there. My hubby & I started dating in my senior year. I'm kind of thankful for that... no more exes. LOL!

I like that you left your dad's ex in sparsely, but won't add more.

Hehe! Oh, you're not to the fun part yet... your kids dating