View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 04:34 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSheri View Post
Fun page Tammy!

I haven't had this issue yet, but I probably would scrap them as-is if I did. Unless I'm giving the album to someone else, I scrap my memories. When I give them as gifts, I print multiple versions of my albums every year. For example, for my husband's parents (divorced many years), I don't include pages of them or their respective "new" families in each other's albums. My album has every page I've made and then I pick and choose for those albums.
Thanks, Sheri!

That totally makes sense. That is one really good thing about digi - being able to pick & choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
Depends on the undesirable. lol
Some I might leave in and there are definitely some others I'd scrap right out....lol
ROFL! Good point, Kiana!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
I do scrapbook exes... at that point in time, they were part of our story. Would I go back and redo a page because Mary is in it, my brother-in-laws ex wife? No. I don't have any ex-boyfriends as my husband was my first... he doesn't have any photos his one serious girlfriend from college (ahh... the days where film was expensive, haha). I might feel different when Jake is older and has ex's.
That totally makes sense, Rebecca. I guess if I were scrapping current photos, the exes would definitely be on the page. I wouldn't go back and re-scrap things either.
Aaaaawww!! That's so totally sweet that your hubby was your first!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
My SIL got divorced in July 2019, I was still working my way through all of our family photos, so I scrapped her ex-husband. It me it would be weird not to include him in family memories that he was a part of. They were married almost 10 years and together like 14.

It was weird, knowing he was no longer a part of the family, but I was capturing that moment in time.

I think just a girlfriend or boyfriend, depending on what it was, I'd probably just leave them out. But if they were around for years, I'd feel like I'd need to, but months, maybe not. IDK, my oldest is only 15, so we haven't run into any of that yet.
I hadn't even thought about my SIL's ex! Thankfully he wasn't around much, but our daughter was in her wedding... I guess he'll have to be in the album. LOL!