View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 10:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm part of a group where people are constantly asking others to crop "undesirables" out of their photos. Everyone always speculates on the reason. When the poster shares the reason it is often bad breakups.

We don't have a lot of reasons to crop people out here. My daughter has a couple of ex-boyfriends. One she is still really good friends with. Another she has nothing to do with and swears she hates. I have scrapped some of the pictures of them together and I will probably scrap a few more pages. He was here for Thanksgiving last year. I won't make him the focus, but I won't crop him out. I'll treat the pictures like I would if I were just creating a page for us right after the event, while he was still in the picture.

I don't have a lot of exes and I don't have any pictures from those days. My husband has a couple of serious exes. One is the mother of his oldest son. There are still pictures of her around but I won't scrap them. There is no need. He has the pictures in a small album and they are in a box... somewhere. We will probably send them to his son at some point. Its all old news though. My step-son is 28 years old now.