View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 11:24 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
We're watching White Lotus on HBO. Gonna watch the finale after dinner today. Can't wait! I also loved Grace and Frankie. Need to watch the final season. Oh, and Lucifer, which is also on Netflix. Didn't think I'd like it, but I do! Uncharted with Gordon Ramsey is fun (that's on Disney+). And I'm obsessed with Real Housewives of Potomac. I used to love RHONY, but this season is ... not good. And RHOBH: the first season is truly wonderful. I dip in and out of RHOA and I watched RHOSLC. Here's the deal: there are so many cities that you could binge for quite some time! DD loves Rick and Morty. She is just at the age where she could watch it; I had been telling her No, she needs to wait, but she caught me in a moment of Mom Guilt lol and asked if she could watch when she was sick in bed with covid. How could I say no? TV was basically the only thing she could do that didn't make her hurt. (Even cracking her knuckles or turning side to side caused her joint pain to worsen.) Anyway...it's not my fave but she's obsessed, so I'm passing it on as another recommendation.

DH and I binged the first season of Sex Education...Lea reminded me we need to watch the second season!
White lotus is on my list