View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 02:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I think that people generally look younger these days myself. My grandma was 44 when she became my guardian. She was 'old' then. She had a lot health problems and aged early. Anyway, I think about TV characters back in the day too, like Golden Girls. Now we women much older in roles where they seem much younger. Not sure if I'm explaining it well or not.

Also, men my age look old to me. My husband does not, but we've grown up together so he just looks like himself to me. Anyway, I have no attraction to those men who look old to me, even when I know they are my age, so I can relate to that. If I weren't married, I sure wouldn't be dating.

I'm terrible at guessing ages these days. I am in a facebook group where a woman posted saying "no one can believe I'm 40". I honestly thought she looked quite a bit older than 40, but didn't want to say it. Others say they are 60 and I'm like 'no way'!

I work at a school. Kids want to guess my age all the time. One will say I must be a teenager and the next will say I'm 70. LOL It is hilarious. The other day my son, who is sweeping in our building after school, walked over to me and the kids were so confused. They were like "how do you have a son that old?" LOL