Thread: 2020!!
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 01:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
Well, my hubby's birthday is New Year's Eve- so New Year's DAY is usally a low-key, hopefully no hangover day!

As far as goals, etc. personally I want to get back on track with my diet/exercise- I've def slipped a bit the last 6 months or so.

Hubby & I have set a goal to go 'all electric' with our vehicles, so I will get my new car sometime next year and then we are saving for solar panels for our house. Hopefully by 2021- we will at least have started the process towards at least charging our cars with 100% solar energy.
Amie - I'll be curious about your car decision. Hubs surprised me by saying he wanted to test drive some electric cars. He usually wants cars that have a bigger engine, have more oomph and speed whereas I want the small car, cheaper gas, don't need a lot of frills and extras. I need a new car in 2020 so am going to look at new and used cars and electric. I just put $1000 into my car so hope to hang onto it for another 6 months or so to get my money's worth out of the repairs but I know its time to replace, I love my little red Optra but its 12 yrs old, it's time to replace.