Thread: 2020!!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 01:10 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
Amie - I'll be curious about your car decision. Hubs surprised me by saying he wanted to test drive some electric cars. He usually wants cars that have a bigger engine, have more oomph and speed whereas I want the small car, cheaper gas, don't need a lot of frills and extras. I need a new car in 2020 so am going to look at new and used cars and electric. I just put $1000 into my car so hope to hang onto it for another 6 months or so to get my money's worth out of the repairs but I know its time to replace, I love my little red Optra but its 12 yrs old, it's time to replace.
Oh my gosh! I HAVE SO Much info for you. If your hubby wants oomph & speed- there's no faster than a tesla! INSTANT power! The model 3 is not only all electric, affordable depending on your battery type AND super fun. There really isn't a comparable electric car yet- due to the battery capacity (we can go 300 miles/500km between charges!) & the supercharging network tesla has built. Considering that there is NO gas to pay for, no oil changes or most of the maintenance required on conventional gas cars- it's a no brainer! Plus I imagine BC has some rebates for buying electric too!