View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 03:37 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I don't remember the start of SSD because I had my nose stuck in another store that I never paid attention to the digi-world around me! I can't remember why I joined this site all those years ago, maybe for an event like this and for free product? I can't remember for the life of me because it seems SO LONG AGO! I know when Robin did the brand makeover to this pink and not quite black is when I started noticing SSD because it stood out above the rest of the stores! But it wasn't until a few years ago that I finally jumped in and made SSD my home after floundering around from closed down store to closed down store!

I'm really glad SSD is still around and what I consider a backbone to this hobby we all love so much!! Happy birthday SSD, to the designers in the past, present and the future of this amazing community! Here's to many more years of memory keeping!

On a side note, Sherri I just did a search on you and I think I found you back at Elemental Scraps! Man I applied for their site ct and was so crushed when they didn't accept me. I had no idea why. Looking back I know why! But you were an amazing designer back then. Melissa B was with you at the same time, right?