View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri Tierney View Post
ES was one of the stores I was at. I was there longer than any others. I loved that place. There was a fair bit of drama there, but I still called it home. Yes, Mel was there too! My brain is mush sometimes, but I'm pretty sure Jenn Barrette was there with us for a while as well. There are other designers here that I worked with over the years. Anyone remember Sunshine Studios?

I miss designing and I often think I might dive back in. I have this notebook of kit ideas that I keep. The time suck that I found designing to be deters me though. Okay, the time suck that I found looking for design inspiration. I could sit for 5 hours choosing a color scheme for a kit. I don't have that kind of time now so I would have to be way more disciplined and not chase rabbits down holes.

Anyway, I'm SO glad that so many of my old designer friends are still doing their thing! They create such great products that I don't have to go far to find something to work for what I want to scrap!
I do remember Sunshine Studios!!! All the "cool" designers are sunshine girls, including Flergs!! Amazing talent there at the time of digi!