View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 09:00 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
Congratulations Ally, Cherry, Eve, Biancka and Tammy.

This entire community is so talented and while I know those who didn't make it this time may be disappointed, I just wanted share something with you about my own SSD journey.

I applied to the SSD design time 4 times before I was accepted, and I was deeply disappointed each and every time I got that no because this was, and still is, my dream shop. While each no was hard to hear, in a weird way I am proud of them because I never gave up on that goal. When my time came, it was the culmination of 5 years of hard work, which made that long awaited "welcome home" from Robin that much sweeter.

If it's your dream/goal to be a Babe, keep on trying. You never know when it will be your time. <3

I'm in a very similar situation to Lorie... took me three years of being turned down, BUT I did not give up. I took it as time to learn, grow, improve and try even harder. When I finally got accepted it actually took me a little while to believe it, even to this day.

Don't ever give up on your dreams, cos without them, there's nothing to aim for. You are all amazing at what you do, enjoy it, thrive on it and keep scrapping those memories in a most beautiful way. xx