Thread: Collecting?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 05:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~ View Post
Besides digi kits I'm not much of a collector. Unless you count these pounds I'm trying to get rid of
LOL! Kiana, that's a collection I'm trying to get rid of, too!! (the pounds, not the kits)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
Ugh, Tammy, yes I keep them all on the fridge. Shutterfly runs those 10 for $10 specials on photo magnets, and sometimes I can't resist. Plus, all the ones we collect from trips. I still have the ABC magnets that you can put in the base and have it pronounce the letter.
Haha! I'd love to see a picture, Lynn!! I didn't know Shutterfly made magnets. That could be fun. I just got rid of our ABC magnets. I love those things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
Here are my magnets.

I collected barbies when I was a teenager. Precious Moments for years. I still have some of those. I actually still have some of my barbies too. It was a complete series of like a storybook collection: they’re dressed as storybook characters. They are packed up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those state magnets are so cool, Vanessa!! Do you get them in each state, or order them online? How fun that will be when you have them all!

I love that you still have your Barbies! I have a few, but it was never a collection.