View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 02:17 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm doing pretty well, I think. I've done 12 of the prompts. This has helped me as I re-enter the scrapping world. lol I took an almost 7 year break from scrapping and I'm getting back into the groove of things.

I just posted one, Read - Unlock Your Imagination, so it's a favorite. But that's hard... I like the one I did of a mid 80s pic of my Mom, and I like the string art one 'cause it reminds me of a string (wire) ship my Dad made. I like the compass layout with the scripture on it and I like the one showing some of my youngest son's artwork. lol I guess I'll say Wonderful is my favorite because I love the picture and greenery.

My messed up EHD has slowed the scrapping for me this past half week. That issue hasn't been resolved yet. Then the corona virus situation has diverted my attention...and given me a headache.

I have been putting off some of the prompts 'cause I don't have a plan for them yet. #5: List: 5 New Ideas, #8: Quote : Mistakes are the Portals of Discovery and especially #14. Currently : Inventing...

I haven't done #3: Featured : Flergs + Blagovesta, #10: Typography: Andrea Bilarosa Font or #11: Wild Card: Scrap Anything You'd Like but those shouldn't be hard. Just gotta make/take time to do them.