View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 07:49 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
ROFL! Wendy, your gifs always have me laughing!!
Okay, so first off, I'm amazed (and scared) that you just randomly grab a template! If I don't have a CT template, I agonize over it!!
How interesting that you create your clusters on a blank canvas! What is the reasoning behind that?
I'm not exactly sure. A few years ago I was doing the clusters on the layer/area where I wanted them. Then one day I opened a blank canvas because I couldn't "see" the cluster that I was working on. I had started working on a fresh/bright background where I could see what was being placed and where and I realized it was SO much easier clustering. It was about that time when my clusters started working and weren't just three flowers in a triangle with two leaves sticking out! I think the papers and layers were confusing me and I needed to see a blank slate. It worked for me and something that I've done since then. When I save my layout, I also save my clusters/elements canvas so I have them for future uses.

As far as the templates, I HATE overthinking. I can mess myself up for days with overthinking. I've found that randomness is often the best blessing (for me). Maybe it's why I don't use a lot of templates? Although lately with Amber and Lorie making amazing templates I've been using them again!!