View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 10:34 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
I have a question about uploading the full size tracker to the gallery. I tried to do that with file size limited to 250kb and it still says my file size is too large for the gallery. What specs are required for uploading the tracker? My tracker says that it is 1150 x 926 pixels @96 pixels/inch but I eventually used Save for Web and sized to 250kb.
I've reworded this in the op, Heather. I'm sorry if this caused confusion. Last month there were lots of problems with tracker images not being properly posted/linked and it made it impossible for the team to process entries. I think to post the tracker in our gallery you'd def have to resize it. You're also free to use an outside image host [like Imgur or Flickr] just as long as you've linked them correctly. I've included the following link to our tutorial that will hopefully help when using outside hosts.

If you're not sure of the best way to include your tracker image please refer to our How To: Link Images Easily with IMGUR tutorial [the steps featured also work basically the same way for Flickr as well].

Last edited by lingovise; 04-01-2022 at 10:55 AM.