View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 10:20 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Games are my favorite!! I spent every day after school & all summer with my grandma when I was a kid and we loved playing games together. We played lots of Uno, a great variety of 1960s board games that were in her basement (these are what I wanted most from her house when she passed away, but sadly they had been water-damaged) and lots of card games, either just the two of us or with her "lady friends" that came over for coffee in the mornings. If her monthly bunco game fell on a school break, I went with--tonight is my bunco night & I always think of playing with my grandma's group!

We play games quite often, I'd say at least 4-5 days a week here at home. This past week, we've played Tenzi, Garbage, Sequence and an addition/subtraction game called Math Room.
I love word games, my husband prefers dice games or card games that require some strategic thinking. My 8 year old likes card games (he's an excellent poker player!) and my 5 year old usually picks Sequence or a roll & move board game.