View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
I'm getting there too- Hayden is 11 and she's always been sort of an older, more responsible kid- and there hasn't been much for 'toys' on her lists the last couple years. She loves books & movies- that's the easy part. Last year we got her a chromebook (killer deal, originally told her NO way!) so this year will be hard to compete. She wants noise-cancelling headphones so she doesn't have to listen to her bratty brother! She REALLY wants a phone- but I'm still holding a strong NO on that front...
My oldest wants a pair of these as well, to block out the awful noises from the city bus and to hopefully deter the strange people who feel the need to talk to her about sex-trafficking! (yeah, the city bus here is scary!)

Do you have a pair that you are looking at?
Kristin mentioned a pair she got her daughter and they are on my honey watch list for Black Friday to see if they come down in price. I want something that's going to block out all the noises because any kind of noise can set off her anxiety and trigger a panic attack. We are actually looking to see if the insurance will cover a pair, but until we find out for certain I want to have a back-up!