View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 08:42 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

For our boys we do a lot of more complex board games and collectibles.... they are big gamers and everyone has their favorite games and characters so I just stick with those themes and find cool decor, clothes or replicas that fit into that. As far as board games though, we really enjoy complex strategy / role playing games (or as I refer to them as..... 'nerdy' games), settlers of catan, ticket to ride, risk, dungeons and dragons etc. They do like collecting the Pop Vynil figures.... I'm trying to complete a few sets for each of them this year that they started themselves. Stocking stuffers I like to put in gift cards to restaurants so they can take themselves out to lunch once in a while when they are back in school, or sometimes a few small in game cards that they can get a few things in their little virtual worlds. I try to keep their childhood alive by getting one toy.... usually it's either lego or I've done nerf guns for the whole family before (hubby enjoys getting nerf guns to play with the kids lol).