Thread: Garages
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 11:50 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
We have one car in the garage and one in the driveway. Currently we use the othe side of the garage for yard stuff, mower snow blower etc until we can get a shed in the yard.
Your weather is probably more severe than ours in winter. Does the car in the driveway need a warmer on your battery, or something like that?
Thankfully, there was a shed in the backyard when we bought our house! That's pretty full, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post
We have a garage and it has a workbench area, an extra fridge, an upright freezer, extra supplies (toilet paper/paper towels, etc.), and a car and a truck in there. Our driveway has my suburban and my son's car and other assorted vehicles depending on who is here at the time. It's always musical cars out there. You come in the house, you hang your keys on the hook in case someone needs to move your vehicle.
Wow! Where do you keep things like holiday decorations?
The key hook is a great idea!! We tried stacking our sons' cars in the driveway, but it didn't work well, so one parks his car on the street (which I don't like. LOL!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywisecrafts View Post
We do park our cars in the garage.... let me rephrase.....my husband parks his cars (toys) in the garage and I've been relegated to the driveway. I do use it to store Christmas decor, etc and it is organized but....we moved into our house in phases so I organized as I went otherwise.... it would have been a massive project.
LOL! You are very understanding Moving in phases would have worked SO much better. I am still trying to get things organized! It seems like a never-ending process.