Thread: Garages
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 12:10 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalis View Post
btw. first of all. I LOVE THAT CAR! Second, do you have to put it on the longer side of the garage? IT'S SO HUGE! We have an L-shaped garage too. We park both cars and hubby's motorcycle. It is a MESS! I am hoping that once I get this year's Xmas stuff to decorate, everything else I don't use this year is going to get donated!
Thanks, Dalis! He has been wanting to buy cars again since he sold his off in 2009. He's so happy about it! The pictures don't show the 3rd bay, which is big enough for one car, but the waterheater is on that side, so I'd rather not have the car next to it. So that side has a shelf for extra household stuff (TP, etc), the extra refrigerator, and some of the storage bins take up part of the room. You have definitely packed a lot in your garage! Donating is a good thing! We've taken 2 trips to Goodwill so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bienejen View Post
As a small child I have a few vague memories of parking the car in the garage, but then it got filled up and the car sat in the driveway. FF 20 some years, my parents built a new house with a very large garage and they still can't park in it. I think there's one tractor in there for sure and then just lots of stuff. I now live in their old house.. and still no parking in the garage. We still have some of their 'stuff' plus a freezer, lawn mower, tool bench, bikes, lawn chairs and lots of other stuff. I admire your tenacity and motivation!!
That's so funny! I've never parked a car in a garage. LOL! I think I'd be scared to hit something. Thanks! My motivation was being able to get to holiday decorations. Hubby's is getting his new toy in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
Is my garage tidy??? BLAHAHAHAHAHA..... NOPE! Its a disaster. Until spring there was literally a path from the laundry room door to the garage door. We bought a new AC/Heater for upstairs and our AC guy got hurt at work so it could not be installed so that sat in there for almost a year. We only have a one car garage and its a bit shorter since we took the back 1/3 to make a new laundry room. My car used to fit before we did that.
Oh no! I hope your ac/heater has been installed now! I think a laundry room is more important than parking your car in the garage