Thread: Garages
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 03:38 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
It’s more like a townhouse, I have 2 stories plus a full basement. Basement is laundry, storage and where son has his bedroom/computer area. Upstairs is 3 bedrooms and bathroom, main floor is kitchen/dining/living room with a big hall closet and smaller utility closet.
Wow, that sounds like a big townhouse! Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Our garage is a detached 1.5 car garage. We own 3 cars, and our driveway is a single car width wide. Before we had 3 cars, we would put my husband's car in the garage when we were going to get a major snow storm, so he could get to work at his odd hours easier without having to scrap snow/ice off of it.

Our garage is basically his work shop. He keeps his tools, wood, and anything lawn related in there. He does have moments where he will clean and organize, giving us a good amount of space in the garage should we have another ice storm. The other 2 cars can fend for themselves though!
LOL! Our cars pretty much fend for themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post
The decorations are all in the attic in bins.

No parking on the street for us - unless we want a ticket. It's illegal to park from 2 am to 5 am on the street, so no overnight parking.
Thank goodness for the attic! Oh wow... A friend of mine has that in her neighborhood, but they're allowed to call visitors in to get an exception.