View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 03:11 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm coming back to say the biggest surprise was me buying myself a laptop! I had been talking to my father since we sold our house, trying to find the best one to suit my needs. The week of Black Friday, HP was having a major sale. My dad and I scoured the website every single day and on Wednesday, I ordered myself a laptop, saving over $1000 on it!! I was excited that I forgot to tell my husband I ordered it!

When it arrived at the house this week, my husband was home and I said, "oh you and the kids bought my Christmas gift already" as I opened the package. He was shocked that I FINALLY bought a laptop, something that I've been talking about doing for the past three years! Definitely the biggest gift purchased and the most shocking because it's something I talk about doing all the time, but always talk myself out of doing. I'm so glad my parents were on the other end convincing me to finally make this decision, because it would be this time next year of me saying "I really need to get a laptop", just like I've done every single year!