View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 08:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What was the last electronic device you bought? Fitbit Alta HR
When was the last time you got your computer upgraded or fixed? Bought a new laptop last summer which was an upgrade. The old one wasn't worth upgrading.
Do you own multiples of any devices? i.e. tv's, tablets, computers We have a lot of devices in our house. We have 4 TVs, an Echo Dot in each room, 2 Firesticks, a ROKU, we each have an iPhone, we each have an iPad. I have 3 iPads and an Android tablet. We have 2 desktops and a laptop too but no room upstairs for the desktops so the laptop gets used most.
Do you scrap more or less in the summer months? Typically more. I'm off work in the summer (yay!) and I usually have way more time to scrap. This summer I overestimated my time and decided to take 4 classes. Each class is condensed and it is double the work. It is essentially the equivalent of 8 classes and I'm dying! No time for anything! However, I took one final yesterday and there are only 11 days left of classes for the other 3. I see the end in sight!
Any technology advice or tip you wish to share? Have backups, and back ups of your backups. Protect your data!!

Last edited by Sherri Tierney; 07-19-2019 at 08:55 PM.