View Single Post
Old 10-07-2023, 01:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I love learning more about everyone. As for me...

I retired from portrait/wedding photography so I would have more time to focus on taking my own photos. I am an avid wildlife photographer now but since we are starting to travel more, I have also become interested in landscape and architectural photography.

I get outside every day with the dogs, walking, hiking or going to the dog park. They keep me active, no chance I can become lazy with them around.

I don't watch tv much during the day but after dinner I like to lay on the floor with the dogs, with pillows and blankets, binging shows or movies for 2-3 hours with my hubs. I've gotten back into reading lately too, psychological thrillers and mysteries are my fave.

I mostly follow a low carb lifestyle but still indulge occasionally in off-plan foods. This is what works best for me and I feel healthy. I do drink a lot of coffee but in the evening like green tea. I have some kind of chocolate every day. Now and again I will indulge with cheezies, popcorn or flavored chips (cheddar and sour cream or BBQ).

I have a dressing room. I love clothes and shoes (mostly runners and boots). Not many dressy clothes, most are very casual, lots of jeans and joggers, tees, sweaters, hoodies, sweatshirts, etc. I've got a lot of jackets/coats and am crazy about shackets.

I love autumn, the start of sweater weather. I'm not a hot weather girl, I like the cooler temps. I've got quite a few blanket shawls that I love to snuggle up with.

Every night at dinner, hubs and I do the daily wordle, new york times wordle and cannuckle puzzle. They say you should eat slowly and not rush your meal, this is the perfect distraction to achieve that.