View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 06:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Which room do you spend the most time in? Livingroom - it's the biggest, the literal center of the house, it has the desk area, I like to sit where the dog can come snuggle, it has the best natural light.... just overall the best room in the house.
Which room do you usually eat in? Kitchen, dining room, elsewhere? Livingroom.... we are not sit around the table people unless its a holiday.
What are three things you love about your home? Sentimental (currently in my childhood home.... it's my brothers house, but we are living here while he lives and works in Nunavut). Location - I love this town and the community vibe, country, but not too country, quiet but always seems to be something going on.
Ummmm, there really isn't a 3rd thing..... maybe the giant bathtub even though I rarely have time for a good soak.

Do you have a porch/balcony to sit out on, do you? There is a closed in front porch (it's my hideout during the spring and fall..... too cold for winter and way too hot for summer). We do have a side deck with is my favorite place to be in the summer because it is where my BBQ lives.... however, I never sit out there unless I'm cooking because the Mosquitos and no-see-ums are just way too thick and terrible.
What is the messiest room in your home? Bedroom..... it's the easiest place to just close the door and forget about until bedtime.
If you could renovate, what is one thing you would do? It's a toss up between Redoing the entire kitchen or finishing the basement so theres more space.