View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 12:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytails View Post
We take a nice long RV trip every summer, but it's basically to the same area in BC. Occasionally we'll do something else like the Oregon coast, or Montana... something like that. We used to go to Maui every fall, but it's been a few years since we did that.

We were planning a Disney trip when covid hit, so hopefully we'll be able to do that one soon. Otherwise we're planning a trip to Italy in 2023 with some friends. We've already decided to turn that one into a 3-4 week adventure and see England and Scotland (and Ireland if time permits.) We'll be leaving Sarah at home with our eldest for that one. My first trip to Europe, I'm not bringing any kids along! LOL I've waited my whole life to go there, so I really really hope it happens!!!
Ooh fun! I would love to buy an RV and just travel all over (that is my retirement dream for my husband). Also, England, Italy and Ireland are on my overseas bucketlist! All my overseas countries start with vowels...it's very odd! Can't wait for your trip to live through you (post lots of photos!!!)