View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 09:03 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Her birthday meal - first she wanted roast. Then she asked if we could have ribs from the place where we ate for my birthday. On our way over to the restaurant and getting ready to order, she asked for BoJangles. That's what she settled on---southern fried chicken!

After lunch, we baked and decorated her birthday cake. In the past, it's been me decorating the kids cakes. But the past few birthdays the kids have been getting involved. This year was no different--it was a family affair! We even got the kitties involved--okay, they just liked eating the icing that I dribbled on the kids (totally on purpose). After singing and cake, she opened up her presents before looking out the window and seeing the neighbors and kids decorating the sidewalk and road with birthday wishes!!

Some of her quarantine products have started to arrive, which we will use for her photoshoot when it's sunny enough, that we can go outside. She's getting excited about that part and that makes me happy because normally she acts all goofy in photos as she has really low self-esteem.

Anyways, here are a few photos from today:

Now hopefully her birthday photoshoot comes together nicely and the weather cooperates with us!