View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 03:12 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Can you remember what intimidated or mystified you when you first started scrapbooking? It's the 'shadow' on elements and the way they looked like literally floating on the layouts. I studied nd read a lot of tutorials usin photoshop back when I was still using cs, before I made my first layout, on how to make those shadows because when I was still doing the paper scrapbooking, I was not bothered by the way I have to put elements on my layout, the way I have to make beautiful clusters, because (a.) It's only my family and I that will look at the album (of my layouts) and some friends ocassionally; and (b.) The stickers or printed elements I use were either already a cluster or I will just simply put one flower or two themed elements. So when I saw some digital layouts, I was really overwhelmed at how beautiful a cluster is or a stack or papers with shadow looked like.

What is the first thing you think of when I mention Christmas is coming? I think of the midnight of December 25. It has been an old tradition in my family to wake up at 12 midnight to pray and thank God for Jesus' birth, then kissing and hugging, then distribution and opening of gifts, taking photos, then eating our noche buena. Just thinking about it brings so much memories of my parents and siblings and my childhood.

Do you remember your first car? The only time I had a car was when my husband and I bought one. In the Philippines, it's not really a norm for teenagers to buy a car (new or used), and loan isn't really a thing in the Philippines unless you have a permanent, stable job, because people there can get away without paying their debt and there's no way to track people with debt before.

Where you first in line for anything? In my elementary days, I was always first in line because of my last name. But most of the time I am, like in some lines because I wanted to be early, I have this thinking that if I am early then there will not be a long line yet.