View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 12:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What do you love about yourself?
I'm usually calm under pressure. I can be the voice of reason in turmoil. My hubs blows up quickly about work stuff, demanding bosses, unreasonable customers, etc. I always listen and agree with his reaction but then calm him down with ideas and ways to handle it next time and provide coping solutions for him.

Have you ever lost a loved personal item?
I don't often lose things but I do misplace them (a lot). I have a favorite pair of hiking/rain boots that I have not been able to find all fall/winter. I searched the house numerous times for them when going out hiking and finally gave up a few weeks ago b/c I had searched every single spot in the house for them. I figured they somehow got into one of the charity bags I've been putting together and dropping off every month or two. But....my daughter came over a few days ago with her cat Noel and after taking him out of his cat carrier, she let him run around the house so he went into the back bedroom (where they had stayed when she had moved back in a few yrs ago). He didn't want to come out so we had to get down on the floor, feeling around the back of a coat rack to get him out and.....there were my boots. I have no idea how they got back there but I sure am glad to have them again

Do you love or hate your hair style?
Sorta love it. Its shorter than I've ever had before and am loving how easy it is to blow dry and add a smidge of paste to, so in a few minutes my hair is "done". But I do want the sides to be a tiny bit longer so we'll have to reshape it in a month or so. But then....I think it'll be perfect for me.

Which snack food do you love the most? Right now it is the Trader Joes Baked Cheezie snacks (that I've run out of and now have to wait a few months before we go back). I am a pig and can eat the whole bag in one night LOL. There's a Canadian brand of baked cheezie snacks which I will have to buy to satisfy my craving but they aren't as good. Sure wish we had a Trader Joes here but then again, maybe not....b/c I'd be there every day LOL.

What is your perfect date with someone you love?
We're so boring LOL. My perfect date is exactly what we are doing tonight. We are just hanging out, will order dinner in and will watch a couple of movies together. We usually play on our iPads and show each other videos or other funny things we come across. We just have to figure out what movies we want to see. Possibly Joker but not sure, we'll check the android box when he comes home from work and figure it out.

Last edited by bcgal00; 02-14-2020 at 12:57 PM.