View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 05:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What do you love about yourself? I love that I can find positive in pretty much every situation. I also love that I can think fast and find creative solutions to problems.

Have you ever lost a loved personal item? I lost a diamond necklace that my grandma gave me. She promised it to me when I was three. She gave it to me when I turned 18. I gave it back to her because I knew she missed it. She gave it to me again before she passed away. I was crushed to lose it - Odd thing was... years later I was decluttering and actually found it. It was tucked away in a wallet that I know I had not used for much longer than the necklace had been missing. Not sure how it got in there, or why I decided to check the little pocket of the wallet that I had never used, but there it was!

Do you love or hate your hair style? Neither. I don't love it. I don't hate it. I think I'd like something new. I wish my hair wasn't so darn thick.

Which snack food do you love the most? I don't know. I go through stages. Last week it was fried tortillas with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on.

What is your perfect date with someone you love? Any time I go out with my husband it is perfect. I love spending time with him!