View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna View Post
All I wanted for my 16th birthday was a 1967 Ford Mustang and my Dad actually found one and bought it for me! It looked just like this but had a black top and man did I LOVE that car! It was fun to drive, even though it didn't have power steering or power brakes (probably not the best choice for a brand new driver). I had just got my first job and was supposed to help make the payments on it, but unfortunately I only had it less than 6 months before I got in an accident and it got totaled

It's been almost 18 years and to this day I still get crap from my entire family about wrecking that car! Since I was the oldest I kinda ruined it for all my younger siblings cause my Dad learned his lesson and they didn't get anything nice for their first cars lol...
um....jealous...that is my dream car lol. i have a love affair with Mustangs. so sad you wrecked it lol. i always wanted my dad to find me a mustang for my first car. he actually looked but either found some that needed too much work or were way too much money i STILL have never had one but i hope to get a newer one someday soon.......