View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 12:05 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default What Are You Doing In Quarantine?

No one that I know personally has showed any symptoms for COVID-19 but we've had our first confirmed case (with more to come) in the county so everything is shutting down.

The governor has issued a decree (proclamation? official statement?) that all non-essential gatherings of 250 people or more are cancelled indefinitely so the church I attend and the church I work at (different churches) are not holding any services. The kids' school is planning to close Monday for at least 2 weeks after using tomorrow to prepare the kids for online work and sending them home with books & homework.

I need to go to the store tomorrow (just for regular food) so hopefully they are not wiped completely out. My son is really picky so he might either get real hungry or real brave if I can't find all of his favorite brands.

I will be working from the office some as I only have three co-workers (who often work from home) and minimal in-and-out traffic but otherwise trying to stay at home so the kiddos & I don't become carriers and potentially pass it along to my parents (especially my dad who has multiple medical conditions that put him in the most at-risk category).

I'll get lots of scrapping done, and I'm going to make a list of long-term chores that we'll be ready to do by next weekend when we're all bored of looking at each other. Do you have any other suggestions for me/us?

I need binge recs, too -- we have Hulu, Netflix, and Disney+. Oh, and I have Starz for the next few months to get my "Outlander" fix.