View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 04:18 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Where to start ?!?!?! Yesterday new restrictions were added for our entire country by our prime minister. No gatherings of 100 people or more, do not visit the weak & elderly too often (just give them a call). Schools are not closing down (just the universities) and people are in shock that kids can just go to school. Reasoning is that they don't get too sick when to do catch the covid-19 virus. Uhm, no...but how about their parents/grandparents ?!?!?! They could be in serious problem if they do get it.

After the announcement yesterday afternoon....people started hoarding like crazy! Empty shelves in stores. I was like..what ?!?!? And now I am wondering if they know something I don't. KWIM ?? I did my weekly grocery shopping yesterday morning (full shelves before the announcement) but I know I don't have enough food for 2 weeks if we do have to stay at home. Our online grocery stores have closed too. It's just crazy!

I am a SAHM so nothing really changes for me, which is good. I'll just continue scrapping, watching my favorite tv-shows and hoping that covid-19 doesn't hit our area (allthough first cases have been confirmed just 5 minutes away from us). My husband is still not working from home but I won't be surprised if he has to from next week. He works in IT so he can easily work from home and I'd rather have him home now instead of driving all accross the country. Makes me anxcious with all those people he is meeting (allthough no shaking hands, but still).