View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 09:35 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by icindi View Post
We bought our son a waffle maker for Christmas. We love the waffle maker we have here but they no longer make it so we had to find a new brand. We relied on Amazon reviews and are happy with the purchase. Waffles are a tradition among the men at our house!

We are among the few that don't have an air fryer. I don't want more appliances taking up room so I never even considered it. Do those of you that have air fryers like them and use them often?

We had a Fry Daddy that we got married with and used that to make chicken, fries, onion rings, bloomin' onions, etc. Then a few years ago I bought our first AF. The family was a little skeptical. But every time I'd make fries, I'd use the AF. My son's Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets were always cooked in the toaster oven until one day I put them in the AF. Now he won't eat them unless they are in the AF.

The older kids LOVE using the AF. My oldest is doing Vegan one day a week. Her vegan lunch is chickpea "chicken" sandwich which she uses the AF to make it crunchy.

How many times a week do we use the AF? Probably 4-5 times
a week. In a weekend, it's used about 5 times since that's more when I let the kids make their own lunches/dinners because we are home and can focus on the learning of using appliances, knives, etc (especially the youngest, who diced all the tomatoes for our tacos tonight).