View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 01:51 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Gaah--I can't decide! I wasn't planning to since I shopped in the sale, but then I saw this:

My sons are 13 and 16 and it's hard to find the right kits to scrap them, so I'm definitely buying it today. But now the real decision...should I add a bundle that's perfect for my 16 year old and will earn me the FWP if it means I'll have no budget left for the rest of birthday month?

I'll buy I Speak Nerd eventually and I would love to have the FWP, but I also want to be able to get some of the other fantastic releases and promotions that I'm sure are coming this month...I suppose I have until tomorrow night to decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
I really really want the mega collab but I don't have a budget to buy anything!
Will the collab disappear after a while if I don't end up getting it now?
Usually during the birthday celebration each promotion lasts about a week, so I'm assuming it will disappear after that. It may come back when Robin "opens the vault." I know that happens during birthday month--can't remember if it happens at any other time. I think that when the vault opens, the big collabs from the prior year are available, so you'd have to wait until next Feb. to see this again. (I'm a 100% unofficial source, so who knows if I'm right!)

Last edited by rach3975; 02-08-2020 at 01:59 PM.