View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 10:08 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post
I was a paper scrapper in the 90's / early 2000's when I was going to University. In 2004 I got a 'Digital Image Pro' program for Christmas and that was the start of my digital scrapbooking! I never went back to paper after that.

I remember hanging out at Digital Scrapbook Place to start, and various other places - including Scrap Matters, MScraps, and I was a site CT member for Scrap Orchard for many years before it closed (I was very sad when it closed!). I was a CT member for The Daily Digi too, I've seen a few changes come around this business

I can't remember how/when I started hanging out here at SSD - I've been on a few designers CT's over the years and that's likely how, but I don't remember specifics as it's been awhile - my profile says I joined in 2009.

This is one of my first digital pages that I can remember - I literally scanned a 12x12 paper that I had the physical copy of, and imported it into the program. My style has come a long way since then
I love that digi scrapping requires ZERO making a mess in my craft area! LOL! I still struggle with the mess when I make cards ... sometimes I DON'T make them because I don't want to put up with the clutter! LOL!