profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 30

NR: 4/5
Hybrid: 0/5

1. SSD Games

Boxing. - 2 pts

Synchronised Swimming. - 2 pts

Diving. - 2 pts + 1NR = 3 pts

NR - Kristin Cronin-Barrow :: Lavender Fields (LO uploade on Thu 2 Aug 2012)

Gymnastics. - 2 pts

Archery. - 2 pts + 1 NR = 3 pts

NR = Sugarplum Paperie :: Heart Art :: Seeing Spots (LO uploade on Wed 8 Aug 2012)

Badminton. - 2 pts

2. This month's featured designer is not only churning out spectacular products in the shoppe week after week, but she's also a spectacular scrapper with a style all her own. Get to know Lynnette in this month's featured designer spotlight and scraplift her to earn points! - 1 pt + 1 NR = 2 pts

NR = Eva Kipler :: Dolled Up Denim (LO uploaded on Sun 26 Aug 2012)

I scraplifted this layout

5. I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable. - 1 pt

15. Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout. - 2 pts

17. How cute is this? Take two (or more) separate photographs in relation to each other and use them in a layout. - 2 pts

(The two photos are the two in the lowest row on the right side of the 2-pager, where the doggies seem to hold hands.)

24. Play with your pictures! Use this great blog post by Penny Springmann as a spring board for ideas on how you can add some fun colors to your photos. After you color your photo, use it on a layout. - 2 pts

27. Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them. - 2 pts

28. I am in love with these paper hanging flowers. Use at least 5 of them somewhere on a layout. - 1 pt + 1 NR = 2 pts

NR = Krystal Hartley & HGD by Laurie Ann :: Free Spirit (LO uploaded on Tue 21 Aug 2012)

31. Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1pt

34. Take inspiration from this movie poster and scrap a fun series of photos that tell a story. Use at least 3 photos - 1 pt

35. What is your recipe for happiness? Use this super cute word inspiration to scrap what it takes to make you happy! -1 pt

I took "Stay strong" and elaborated some more on it - hopefully it's OK.

Last edited by adrianka; 08-30-2012 at 03:51 AM.