View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 01:27 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
I can't believe that you did it!! Woohoo!
Me either! I honestly didn't think I'd do it, in fact my back-up plan was by the end of 2020!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
Way to go Wendy that’s quite an accomplishment!!
I would like to be more active but many times I feel like a thread killer, lol.
I feel like that sometimes too!! Maybe that's why lately I've been sticking to the gallery???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherH View Post
That's awesome, Wendy!

I'm going to set a goal of making it to 1,000 comments in 2020. Doesn't sound like much compared to what you've accomplished! I'm going to really focus on returning comments to all of the lovely people that leave comments for me! I'm so bad at commenting, though. I feel like I say the same things on every page. Something else to work on, I guess!
That's awesome!! You can do that! I know you can! That's less than 85 comments a month!! You figure with the passport challenge, you already have 15 gallery comments, plus one to start your tracking, leaving you with only 69 more comments to make! You got this! I know you can do it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
I never even knew about that.

Remember when Paula commented on every.single.layout. posted? Her legacy lives on, even though she hasn't been active here in years!

Wendy, I bet you could overtake a lot of people since so many of the people on the first page aren't active here anymore. And also I like getting to know you better this year, plus you leave great, genuine comments on layouts.[
I think my new goal is to be one of the top 15 by the end of 2020....I think. I'm still doing my math to see if I can do 500 comments a month and if that will get to where I want to be at the end of the year!

You can always get to know me better!! I'd love to get to know you a lot better too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
Way to go, Wendy!! I can understand your sense of accomplishment! I think what makes it even better is the fact that you know you'd make someone smile from reading a comment left on their page
Aw, you are so sweet!! I think it was you and Sarah who got me commenting in the gallery. You guys were always doing it and I thought "I can help them" and now it turned in to a thing where if I'm stuck scrapping, I'm in the gallery. If I'm sad, I'm in the gallery, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
Wow, congrats, Wendy! 5000 or so posts in a year is a huge accomplishment, and it's even harder to do now than it was when many of the front-pagers got their high counts since the forums and galleries are less active now!

I'm still there on page 2. Looking at that list is such a blast from the past. Given that many of us who are on pages 1 and 2 joined in 2007 and 2008, I don't know whether to be sad seeing the names of scrappers who aren't around anymore or impressed with how many of us are still here!
I've been told that the Designers used to keep their CT Forums here and when the ct commented, it helped with their comment count. Now that most have gone to social media, it's really hard to get a lot of forum comments. That's why I stick with the gallery--no one has to be on the same time I am for me to leave love on beautiful layouts!

You'll get out of page 2 and be on page 1 one day! I know it!! And yes, it is sad to see so many of them either not scrapping or moved on. But hey, some are starting to come back, so there's hope they might return one day

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 01-01-2020 at 01:29 AM.