View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 10:15 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirljen View Post
I know this is days late, but a tip for baby to get to the hind milk is to do the “milk shake.” Literally give the breast you are going to nurse on a solid jiggle for at least 30sec before nursing. It helps to loosen the fatty globules inside the milk ducts so they release sooner during the feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow I never knew this!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurian View Post
Congratulations, Lea!! I haven't been online a lot recently and missed seeing your birth news. So glad to hear that you and baby Leonie are both home now, and good luck with breastfeeding. Definitely understand that oversupply issue, I had the same after my twins were born early and I needed to have a hospital milk stash for them.

Considering it's a couple of days after your most recent post, hopefully your supply is regulating itself a little more (so tough in the beginning when there's more foremilk than hindmilk to feed a small tummy; I used to express a little first, then offer the breast). Good luck! xx
I have been trying to do that too and it's starting to regulate itself. I still have one ginormous boob and a normal size one. I always had the left one making more.
Haha just talking about it I have a let down! so annoying!