View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 04:21 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamhuddle View Post
My girlfriend was a CM consultant and held crops regularly. As soon as I started digital, I was in it for good. I would still take my laptop to her crops and hang out with the other ladies. For at least a year I was the only laptop there. I loved being with the group and fed off that, so I couldn't stop.

I miss weekend crops. We are planning a "croptoberfest" in November. There's just three of us who try to come together every couple of months, but we are longing for the old days with more than six or eight hours of together time. So we just decided to do it ourselves. lol
I'm so glad you decided to do it yourselves!! That will be so much fun! I can't wait to hear about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I joined the local scrappers here in Kentucky. They are having a meet-up in January. I'm debating whether or not going because I don't own a laptop and scrap exclusively on my computer. The goal was when we got here to Ky to buy a laptop because I'm always on the go, but other things came first (those pesky bills) and now I'm afraid it might be a dream for another time and nothing anything soon.
I hope you'll be able to get a laptop so you can go, Wendy! That would be so fun.