View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I finally started!!

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

1 pt. for lifting Leslie Coltrain's
Bundle Up

12 - With all the lovey, gushy, squishiness going on around us this month, it's the perfect time to record those sometimes embarrassing, but always endearing pet names. What pet names do you have for your spouse or loved one? What do they call you? Scrap it!

1 pt.

13 - ADORE - Scrap It!

1 pt. plus 1 NR pt. for Manda Bean's "100% Love" alpha. Released 02/13, uploaded 02/19

14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look. Our very own SugarBabe Crystal is a master at this technique and it's a fun way to make your template stash last.

1 pt. plus 1 NR point for "Oh So Pretty" colab. Released 02/06, uploaded 02/13

21 - Sweet Shoppe Designs is Celebrating our 4th Birthday! Create a layout that features 4 of everything - 4 papers, 4 photos, 4 buttons, etc. Anything you put on your page MUST be multiplied x4 with the exception of your title.

2 pts. plus 1 NR point for "All 4 One" by the Sweet Shoppe Design team. Released 02/13, uploaded 02/20

26 - A Talent For Type - there is some exceptional typography going on at Elysium Burns with their varied sizes and mix of serif and sanserif fonts throughout the copy on their site. Check it out and use their clean yet eye-catching type "style" as inspiration for the journaling or titles on a page of your own.

2 pts.

29 - A Love Story - take the time to scrap a page that documents your love story. From the first time to you met to the big day and beyond, get that timeline and sweet story down before you forget the gooey details.

2 pts. plus 1 NR pt. for "Everyday I Do" by Traci Reed. Released 02/13, uploaded 02/14

32a - My favorite color is...
5 pts. for all three LOs

32c - I'm afraid of...
1 NR pt. for "4 Worse" by Libby Weifenbach (part of QA). Released 02/20, uploaded 02/27

32e - I can't live without...

33 - 10 Things Album / Project - This month we want you to create a 10 Things mini-album or project.

10 pts.

Bonus #3 from SSD Blog - Make a LO with clusters

1 pt.

Total Points: 31

Last edited by kendallt; 02-28-2010 at 02:43 AM.