View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 05:21 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperL788 View Post
I don't really remember when I started, but I take a nap almost every single day. I'm kind of embarrassed about it when my kids talk about how they get to bust out their electronics until Mom wakes up. But really, I'm a WAY nicer person to be around if I can sneak in an hour or so of sleep after lunch. Maybe I like living the toddler life?

Here's my messy hair, don't care look:

And here's when I'm "trying". I still don't really do makeup, and I'm a casual person by nature. Also, this photo was from like, 3 months ago, because apparently I don't take photos of myself.
I wish I could take naps! I have the time, but I lay there with my mind racing... it is just an exercise in frustration.
Thanks for sharing your photos, Laura!! Isn't it funny that we don't notice we aren't in pictures until we're looking for one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
shhh....I was just coming back to delete my photo! Now I can't because you quoted my post :P You beat my slow fingers this morning!!
Haha! Foiled! Good job, Carrie!! And, PS... I agree! I love seeing Wendy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie1977 View Post
If I am just staying home then I typically do not do my makeup. I straighten my hair just about every day because it'll be a mess if I don't.
Here's no makeup right after a home workout:

If I don't, I put on a hat. I've been doing that a lot over the weekends. This has been my hat of choice lately:

Buuuut, I'm also an essential worker so on the days that I'm in the office I do my hair and makeup. Here is one from last week:

I don't normally do so many selfies but I'm trying to document this weird, crazy time.
Is your hair naturally curly, Carrie? I'm glad you took these selfies, and hope you continue!
You have such beautiful big eyes!!
And, I LOVE your hat