View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 12:54 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillW View Post
Tomorrow is my first day working from home - I am certain there will be no makeup or fixing of the hair involved - and because I'll be home alone (hubby is still working) probably no bra either! LOL!
Woohoo!! I'm so happy for you, Jill! Sounds like a comfy day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjrneace View Post
Honestly I don't think I have actually done my hair in 3 weeks and definitely no makeup which is not like me at all. I have wore jeans every day since March 18 and I actually do not like jeans (hum guess I can't attach a photo without loading to another site)
Haha! I think it's time for some sweats, Debbie! LOL! Much more comfortable than jeans
I use Imgur to load photos that aren't layouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
Beautiful ladies!!

I don't wear make-up (I'm allergic to most of them), so I pretty much look how I would normally look. But since I'm working from home, I don't dress up like I would when I actually had to travel to work.
Isn't it fun seeing photos of everyone??!
You're beautiful without makeup, my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
I wasn't happy with my last haircut as she cut it shorter than I wanted but now I'm grateful b/c its got room to grow in. Clothing-wise, I usually have on jeans, a tee and sweater/hoodie so the only thing that's changed is that I'm wearing more yoga/sweatpants to be comfy since the only place I go is out for a walk or jog with Taz.

I don't wear makeup so that's not changed.

My mom was a hairdresser, so my motto has always been... it's hair, it grows back Great way to see the positive, Rae! I think a lot of us are going to be shaggy when this is over