View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaCola3 View Post
Lordy-I hope I don't sound icky or rude or anything like that because I don't want too.
But-I really don't like these kinds of incentives. I like to leave praise in the gallery because I like looking at LO's and I like to let people know that their memories are special to me.
If we make it worth PTS then to me its not so "real" anymore.
One thing I like about SSD is that there are none of those kind of incentives. When my LO gets noticed and commented on its because it jumped out of the gallery at someone or its a direct result of the fact that I left love for someone elses LO.

Does anyone else understand where I am coming from? Or am I all alone?

no - I have to agree. While I'd LOVE some points for commenting, since its something I do anyway I have been SO SO impressed with the quality comments I get here at SSD. I'd hate for that to turn into a bunch of "nice layout" type comments. I know I've seen it other places where posters are just fast and furious posting to every layout and its the exact same wording - you know they are just trying to increase their post count for some reason. Does that make any sense? I think my lack of weekend sleep is catching up to me