View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Hey Chicklets!

We've talked about this in the past and there are a couple of reasons we've never done it.

Firstly, we really want the praise in the gallery to be genuine comments on layouts you love. I cant help but wonder if there was an incentive for posting if we wouldnt have a lot more "gorgeous page" comments in the gallery just to get post counts up.

Second, like everyone has sorta already mentioned, our challenges are a HUGE job to track as it is and adding to that tracking job sounds like a lot of work for whoever has the responsibility of doing it.

Third, there are already between 25 and 40 people who are getting that 40% every month and that is a HUGE discount for us. The biggest we ever give (you'll rarely see a 40% sale in the store for example) so we want that discount to be something you guys have to work for because it's a real treat for those who are able to get it!

We love and appreciate the ideas so keep them coming but I think this one is one I'm gonna keep sitting on and letting brew around in my head until we can come up with something that would be extra sweet as a reward for gallery participation

Robin