View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbumbaca View Post
I totally agree with Shannon and you have a point too Dawn, which is why I rarely play the praise game (and probably why I have so many zero comment layouts LOL). I comment on a layout because I want to, I like it, it caught my eye, etc. Robin, I think there are so many awesome challenges here and I haven't had a hard time getting my 25 points since the first time I did it! You wouldn't ever have to add another thing and I'd still love it here!
That is what happens to my LOs on other boards, if I don't post them in the praise game, they get 0 comments almost always. If I do post them I get more comments, but I wonder if they only comment because they "have to".

After thinking about it a bit since Shannon posted, I do think she has a good point. I know here, this is the place where I get the MOST comments, and of all the places I frequent, this is the smallest community. So that tells me a lot right there, that you guys leave love for me because you mean it, and well, we're all friends here. That is important to me.