View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 11:11 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Thank you all SO much!! I really have missed you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
You've been on busy gal! Hope you love your new home. Bet you can't wait for the renos to be done and you were getting a craft room weren't you? I thought you had said something about that.

Nothing new with me, working, scrapping, lots of walks with Taz and lots of photos taken of Taz, wildlife and family candids. Oh yes.....of course lots of TV binging too
I'm sure we'll love it once the renos are done! LOL! It's been a a challenge! Yes, I have a craft room now! It's not anywhere near ready yet, but I do have my computer set up
[IMG][/IMG]

Honestly, a slower pace sounds ideal right now, Rae!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziej View Post
Welcome back! I haven't been at SSD much, so I don't know all about your move other than this thread. I hope you enjoy your new home! Packing and moving is so hard (physically and usually emotionally), but to do it for two homes is A LOT! How strong you are! I read on a response above mine that your mom will be living with you. That will probably save you a lot of time with the running around that you were probably doing before. Hopefully you will be able to rest a bit soon and get to your new normal. I agree with you about eating out -- as much as I love it, it can get old pretty quickly.
Yes, my mom is living with us now. Once she feels settled, it will be a lot smoother. It's been a bit of a struggle for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
It's been a LONG 5-months and I've not done any of the stuff you've done!! I bet you are exhausted and can't wait for your house to finally be done and fully unpacked!!! SO glad you are back (somewhat) in these last few steps of this chapter of moving!!!!!

It really has been a long 5-months!! I'm so glad that I can at least scrap again!!