View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I make digital Project Life pages and I highly recommend it.

1. do you take photos everyday?

Yes, I started a 365 project 2 1/2 years ago and have never stopped. It's just a habit that I have like showering. haha.

2. Do you journal everyday?

No- but I just added a new app called Day One to my iPhone and it asks me three times a day what I'm doing. I usually type something in quick.

I also rely heavily on my pictures and facebook to remind me what was going on each day.

3. How big is your album...I mean how many pages? Am I looking at a 365 page book/binder??

I will be printing mine all into a photo book, but I expect it will be well over a hundred pages. I will print my other "typical" scrapbook pages in the same 2012 book, so it will probably be really big. lol.

4. How many page protectors have you used?? 365?

I use Traci's free ones she released early in the year. Funny enough, I also planned on using the other ones (and bought them) but haven't actually used them yet. I stick to the normal 4x6 & 3x4 page 100% of the time. Maybe I will expand out a little bit in 2013.

Project Life can become time intensive, but I encourage you to stick it out. Having the entire record of the year is pretty awesome!